Sauville Blush Multi Round Rug
SAY GOODBYE TO MESSY SPILLS... REVIVE THE SPACE YOU ARE IN AND LOVE
The rug designed for living rooms, not showrooms
The Sauville's medallion design and modern color palette takes the ornate beauty of traditional rugs and adds a bold hint of contemporary elegance to your home decor. The pastel hues make a striking contrast to the ivory and stone grey background color, while themotifs add another unique element. Made for easy maintenance, this rug will be a stunning focal point in any room of your home. The soft tones of this bohemian rug make it a lovely nursery rug or bedroom rug.
- Wipe clean: Wipe off any spills NanoWipe technology makes it both stain and water-resistant
- Machine washable rug
- Anti-allergen: Reduce allergens in your home from pets and dust with Fur_riendly™
- Sustainably made: Made from recycled cotton
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately)
This rug has been designed for indoor use only. While we do recommend a rug pad for hard floors, one is not included.
You don't need to choose between easy to clean and style with us. The Vintage Crown collection is the perfect blend of easy to clean, durability and style.
Wine, coffee etc. simply rolls off the surface and can be wiped away with a damp cloth with zero stainings. NanoWipe coats each fiber individually which means the texture of the fabric remains unaffected and allowing the rug to “breathe”.
They take a beating though. If you’re looking for an easy-care rug that can stand up to the traffic, and be thrown into the washing machine to bring it back to looking like new again, these rugs tick all the boxes.
We stand by our products 100% and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order when it arrives you can send it back to us for a full refund. We back all our products with a 30day Money Back Guarantee. Please send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.
Certified Safe by
OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED SAFE #12.HTR.11597
OEKO-TEX certificate certifies that the chemical substances used to make the rugs are not harmful to humans.
The "NanoWipe" Protection later uses silica-based nanoparticles to apply an ultra-thin hydrophobic and oleophobic invisible film that encases each fibre of your rug while still keeping it breathable. This prevents water and stains from setting into the fibre of the rug, sitting atop the protective film instead.
|Style||Vintage / Overdyed
||80% Recycled Cotton, 20% Polyester - 100% Recyclable Rugs|
|Area Rug Care||Blot spills with a paper towel or colorless cloth, Machine Washable|
General Cleaning Instructions
1. Regular cleaning is essential for carpets. You should brush your carpets preferably brush vacuuming on daily or weekly depending on the density of traffic on the surface of the carpet.
2. The carpet should be kept away from such as detergents, hard surface cleaners, bleach etc... Such similar substances should never be used for cleaning. These substances can damage the carpet. Carpet shampoo is enough for cleaning.
3. Carpets should be cleaned and wiped with soft rags.
4. The maximum water temperature should be 86°F / 30°C.
5. The carpet should be dried as soon as possible after cleaning. The drying process should never be under the sun.
Pantone Colors include:
16-1441 TPX Arabesque
15-4415 TPX Milky Blue
13-1006 TPX Creme Brulee
19-0405 TPX Beluga